Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things I'm thankful for on November 11th, 2008

Today, I am thankful for...

The veterans of America. Thank you so much for selflessly serving to keep us safe.

All of the wonderfully encouraging people God has put in my life.

My awesome Beth Moore Bible Study!!!! (A Woman's Heart - God's Dwelling Place)

Digging deep into the Word of God. I'm pretty much in AWE right now.

My husband - he's so goofy and fun.

Meeting friends at Starbucks and sitting in the big purple puffy chairs in the corner while solving life's problems. ;-)

Staff Meetings at church and all that come with them. We work hard but we manage to keep it exciting.

Friends who have started blogging about things THEY are thankful for - YAY!!!!! Let's start a thankful revolution.

I am thinking thankful thoughts today!

What are you thankful for???

No comments: