Sunday, November 09, 2008

Things I am thankful for on November 8th, 2008

Today I am thankful for:

My old neighbors and forever friends, the Casanovas, coming here from Cookeville to spend the day with us. Yay!!!!

Our new-ish friends, the Taylors, for having us over for a YUMMY Mexican feast last night. Great food, lots of laughs, good conversation... and being embarrassed by our kids not wanting to leave what they called "the best house ever". Ha!

All the possibilities a Saturday has to offer!

The opportunity to do photo shoots for my friends and future friends. I love making people see how beautiful they are!

This GORGEOUS day.

Our two awesome dogs, Buster & Bianca.

Playing Nintendo DS with my kids until my arm feels like it's going to fall off, but not caring because we are screaming and high-fiving with each victory.

Laundry. That's right. Laundry.

I am thinking thankful thoughts today.

No comments: