Sunday, August 27, 2006

Football & Baptisms

That title pretty much sums up my weekend! Friday night, we went to the Station Camp High School Football Game. It was a blast. Lincoln had more fun than just about anyone! Everytime something good would happen, he went WILD. This picture doesn't do it justice.

Jeremy, Daniel, and Pomai taught Lincoln how to bellow like a Bison... as if they know!

Sunday morning we had our annual baptisms at church. It was awesome, besides JJ accidently renouncing his faith... but that's another story! Here is a cute shot of Aaron dismissing us in prayer. And lastly, here is a picture of OUR LAND! This is only a snippet of it, but it sure is beautiful!
Truthfully, the weekend held much more than just football and baptisms. Friday made one year since my daddy passed away. Maybe as a result of that fact, I had the worst migraine in the history of my life on Saturday and spent the entire day in bed. Argh. I should probably blog about my dad. I'll work on that.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh yeah, I was thinking about you on Friday and Saturday re: your dad...sorry that you were sick, cuz man, you were SICK!

Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

well i'd like to renounce my faith