Thursday, August 10, 2006

American Idol, baby... addendum


This is how far back we were from the stage!

Elliott rocked. He was so cute! He has really blossomed as a performer over the summer. Also of note: Ace was REALLY good. His voice was spot-on. I always thought he was good and just made weird song choices.
Lisa was ok. The girl can no-doubt sing... but she was just a little boring.
Paris cracked us up. She was a dancing queen... and I'm glad Abbey wasn't there to see some of her moves!!!
Elliot and Chris did a duet that was oh so great.
Kellie Pickler drove me crazy. The girl talked so much and didn't make a lick of sense. I wondered if she was on drugs at one point... then realized it was just "her".
Katherine looked stunning, but you could really tell she had been sick with brochitis. Also, she had a broken foot, so she only did 2 songs.
Bucky was a lowlight, to be kind. He was just painful to watch.
Chicken Little and Melissa weren't there. Weird, but a relief. I was NOT looking forward to enduring Melissa. I was, however, looking forward to getting up to get some $3.25 water while she sang... which never happened and so I died of thirst the rest of the concert!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: