Sunday, October 15, 2006

Toilet Paper McMuffin

Another funny thing happened Sunday morning. Each Sunday, the band goes to the back/side room just before service to pray and do a quick pow-wow.
For once, we were all back there waiting for Aaron - he's usually rounding us up.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex, our drummer, unwrapping something that at first I thought was an Egg McMuffin. I whipped my head around to tell him he wouldn't have time to eat it, only to find he was unwrapping a roll of Industrial Toilet Paper.
Random, but funny.
At that moment, Matt, our electric guitarist, decided to grab a duster and pretend to karate-chop Alex with it... and he called it a dust-mop in the process.
It wasn't a dust mop, which made it all the more funny.
Amazingly enough, we managed to get into the Spirit and lead the church in some pretty good worship! Never a dull moment with these guys around...

No comments: