Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I finally convinced my best friend from college to start a blog. She is so brilliant and hilarious, and I have felt for a long time that she needed to share her inner thoughts with the world.

For now, I'm keeping her name a secret... until she decides to reveal herself. Nevertheless, it's a great read. Bridget Jones, move over.

I do want to go on record as saying that she is beautiful and talented and a wonderful friend, and the fact that someone hasn't snagged her is to their own detriment. I personally don't understand it... but there are LOTS of things I don't understand. Don't get me started, ya know? I can think of at least 4 wonderfully amazing friends of mine who have yet to be swept off their feet. For the men around them, I say this is a tragedy.

So... check out the blog: http://diaryofadatingdisaster.blogspot.com

No comments: