Friday, November 07, 2008

Things I'm thankful for on November 7th, 2008

Today, I am thankful for:

Pajama days.

Beautiful Fall weather.

God-friends.

Good friends who are secure enough in our friendship and secure enough in their beliefs that we can have a civil conversation about our differences.

Our new President-elect. He is a classy, smart, even-tempered, peace-loving man who loves his wife and his children. Thank you for the example you are to families everywhere.

My kids' teachers: Rachel McCree, Beth Shafer, Angelica Bangean and Christina Keller - you are God-sends!!! I couldn't have asked for more perfect matches for my kids.

All of the friends from high-school and college I have re-connected with!

My church family. I love you!

The world I see through my camera lens.

And last but not least, my hunky hubby and my mind-bogglingly amazing kids.

I'm thinking thankful thoughts today.

No comments: